3001 S. Hardin Blvd, Suite 110 #129
McKinney, TX 75070
Disputes will be handled by our customer service at http://www.landfallsystems.com.
Our customer service will correct the errors.
Collected data is used for processing of orders of the e-commerce site. The only identifiable data that is being collected is billing and shipping addresses. No credit card information is ever passed through our site and is not tracked or stored.
We collect the following information:
We collect this data for the following reasons:
- Completion and Support of Activity For Which Data Was Provided: Information may be used by the service provider to complete the activity for which it was provided, whether a one-time activity such as returning the results from a web search, forwarding an email message, or placing an order; or a recurring activity such as providing a subscription service, or allowing access to an online address book or electronic wallet.
- Web Site and System Administration: Information may be used for the technical support of the web site and its computer system. This would include processing computer account information, information used in the course of securing and maintaining the site, and verification of web site activity by the site or its agents.
- Contacting Visitors for Marketing of Services or Products: Information may be used to contact the individual, through a communications channel other than voice telephone, for the promotion of a product or service. This includes notifying visitors about updates to the web site. This does not include a direct reply to a question or comment or customer service for a single transaction -- in those cases, would be used. In addition, this does not include marketing via customized web content or banner advertisements embedded in sites the user is visiting -- these cases would be covered by the , and , or and purposes.
- Historical Preservation: Information may be archived or stored for the purpose of preserving social history as governed by an existing law or policy. This law or policy MUST be referenced in the element and MUST include a specific definition of the type of qualified researcher who can access the information, where this information will be stored and specifically how this collection advances the preservation of history.
Cookies are a technology which can be used to provide you with tailored information
from a web site. A cookie is an element of data that a web site can send to your
browser, which may then store it on your system. You can set your browser to notify
you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
Our site uses the following cookies:
- * * .landfallsystems.com /